Monday 10 September 2007

STRUGGLING TO BLOG

Sadly, posting my blog every morning takes a while for an old boy like myself so I've decided to suspend blogging for a while from the end of this week. In order to put the Bismarck on my post I need to write this in the mornings & there is just not enough time to fit everything in.
Over the weekend there were two family days, Kempton & Fontwell. There were clowns, face painters etc, etc. There were good crowds at both but Fontwell was the more successful. At Kempton the bookmakers dropped out like flies (myself included) as no one was betting. I had a good day at Fontwell which is not one of my favourite courses.
To-days Bismarck is Trees of Green in the 4.30 at Newcastle.

Bet with Barry on BarryDennis.co.uk

1 comment:

Ray said...

Hi Barry,

I have long been a BD fan and like to see you getting stuck in to Big Mac and just speaking your mind.

I have my own blog, http://thesportstrader.lastminuteliving.com/, and would just like to ask if I could put up a link to your blog on mine and it would be good if you put a link on your blog to mine. Thanks and good luck with your Bismark's this week.

Ray